Outside sales/account managers
MIRA Floors is a full-service flooring supply and installation company building relationships in the insurance restoration, property management and construction industries. We are looking for new salespeople to service our growing demand in the marketplace. The company has grown 272% in the past five years, putting it on Business in Vancouver’s Fastest Growing Companies list. We have received two Better Business Bureau’s Torch awards, the Marketplace Excellence award and the Innovative Business Practices award.
Our work environment is best described as fast-paced, fun, dynamic and team-based. The MIRA mobile showrooms and dedicated admin support team allow our sales team to be more productive – same effort with more rewards.
We are looking for sales candidates excited to work for a company focused on growth, performance and reward. While flooring sales experience is preferred, we are willing to train the right entry-level candidates.
Responsibilities of the position:
- Hitting and exceeding quarterly and annual sales targets
- Growing a book of business and maintaining long-term relationships with a portfolio of accounts
- Following jobs to completion with the support of operations and admin team
- Hunting for new opportunities using a variety of communication methods including face-to-face, phone and email
First year salesperson new to the industry has been between $45K to $100K+
First year salesperson with flooring sales experience has been between $65K to $125K+
The ideal candidate is:
- Driven and goal oriented - Highly motivated to exceed clearly defined sales goals and be rewarded for performance
- Smart and willing to continually learn - Ready for a 3+ month learning curve and able to pick up on new concepts and technology quickly
- Ability to manage and process details - Highly detail oriented and able to use this skill to manage jobs
- Experience working with people in a sales or customer service role
- Flooring sales experience is an asset, but not required to succeed
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Project management skills
- Google Apps
If you fit the description above and are ready to build your career with a rapidly growing company, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with "Outside Sales/Account Manager Application" in the subject line.