MIRA Floors & Interiors provides flooring supply and installation to the insurance restoration, property management and builder industries. The company has been recognized on Business in Vancouver’s Fastest Growing Companies list for three years in a row, Profit 500's list of Canada's Fastest Growing Businesses for 2016, and as a Better Business Bureau Torch Award winner in 2013 & 2015, and 2016. Our work environment is best described as fast-paced, dynamic and team-based.
We are currently seeking to add an organized, detail-oriented individual to assist our sales and operations team in administrative tasks. The ideal candidate would have an interest long term in either a sales role or a more managerial role.
$35K to $45K depending on experience
- Supports the office team in record keeping includes sales, schedules, file systems, computers, samples and database system
- Keeps Salesforce CRM up-to-date
- Assists the sales team with requests for pricing, samples, product information and stock checks
- Helps coordinate marketing tasks as needed including but not limited to email newsletters, signage, organizing sponsorship at events etc.
- Assist Finance team in basic data inputting such as payable entries.
- Assist Operations team in calls and organization as it relates to the interface between Sales and Operations.
- Minimum 1-2 years experience working in an office/admin environment
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solver – you thrive on coming up with creative solutions to problems and won’t stop until they are solved
- Confident in speaking with customers on the phone and in person in the showroom
- Comfortable receiving and following written and oral direction
- Self-motivated team player – ready and willing to wear more than one hat
- Strong attention to detail and deadlines
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook/Word/Excel/Powerpoint)
- Experience working with a database system (Filemaker Pro) or CRM system (Salesforce) is an asset but not required
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading "Sale Support Coordinator".