Job Description: Warehouse Assistant
Reports to: Operations Manager
Job Type: Part Time
Salary: $15.00 – $18.00 per hour
Mira Floors and Interiors has an exciting opportunity to add to our Surrey warehouse in the role of a Warehouse Assistant, hours are flexible and varies from Monday to Friday, 7:30AM - 3:30PM with a total of 20 - 25 hours per week.
Mira Floors and Interiors is a full-service flooring supply and installation company building relationships and account-based business in the insurance restoration, property management and construction industries in the lower mainland BC area. Our work-environment is fast-paced, dynamic and team based.
• Load products from staging area to the appropriate shipping area
• Unload and receive flooring shipment
• Ensure inbound and outbound shipments are accurate and damage-free
• Maintain a clean and orderly work area
• Follow company standards and legal regulations to ensure safe and positive work atmosphere
• Performing routine pre and post forklift inspections
• Ensure that you abide by the MIRA code of conduct and 3 core values - Integrity, Respect, and Customer Focus
• To perform other duties as assigned
Experience and Qualifications Required:
• 1 year minimum counterbalance forklift experience
• Valid forklift certification
• Basic to intermediate computer skills
• The ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
• High attention span to detail
• Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
• High school diploma
• Valid drivers license
To apply, please email email@example.com with the subject heading "Warehouse Assistant".